ADD NEW SERVICES
Want to be set free from time consuming and tedious payment administration?
Is managing payroll and supplier payments taking up too much of your time? Can that time be better spent elsewhere?
What difference would it make to your business, and to your life, if you could spend more of your valuable time on getting new clients and earning more revenue?
You can quickly and securely delegate responsibility of organising your business payments to your bookkeeper or accountant. So that means:
- No more verifying of ABA files from your bookkeeper and uploading or authorising in internet banking.
- No more payroll, superannuation and tax administration.
- Never accidentally miss making payments.
- Your critical business and banking information is kept secure from online fraud.
Receive automated payment recommendations
PayVu allows your bookkeeper or your accountant to make payment recommendations to you via your mobile phone, so no matter where you are you can instantly approve or reject the payment recommendations.
Approved payments are automatically sent to internet banking for processing and rejected payments are re-set to unpaid.
Reduce cash flow pressure with “just in time” super payments
- Super contributions made with PayVu can be made up to, and including, the actual due date.
- PayVu sends SuperStream payments to the Superannuation funds on the same day – not 4 days later!
- Contributions are immediately transferred to Fund accounts and are not held by PayVu, unlike the process used by super clearing houses.
Have Peace of Mind with Automated, Secure & Compliant Payments
- PayVu automates all software & banking logins via secure Multi-Factor Authentication to reduce the risk of an unauthorised person gaining access to your systems & accounts.
- PayVu uses ClickSuper for SuperStream compliance. When superannuation contributions are paid via PayVu, ClickSuper sends all of the required SuperStream data directly to the Funds.
Cloud Based, Patented Technology to Simplify Business Payments
Automated payment recommendations and authorisations/rejections between you and your bookkeeper or accountant.
Once you receive a payment recommendation from your bookkeeper or accountant, you will be able to make fast & secure payment decisions via the PayVu mobile app.
No more manual remittance advice processing. PayVu’s patented technology completes the payment process for you. When you pay via PayVu, the remittance advice is automatically sent to the supplier’s email address (as recorded in the accounting system) for payment notification.
After being approved, suppliers and employees will see payments in their bank by the next business day. Suppliers will also receive a payment notification via email.
Your bookkeeper or accountant can check for & resolve payment failures to ensure you remain ATO compliant.
All transactions pass securely from your accounting software to internet banking so your data is kept private.
View all outstanding payments on one page to select and process payments of your choice.
Log in online, anytime on your PC, Mac or tablet for a real time view of your supplier bills, wages, tax and super.
20¢ Per Extra Payment
20¢ Per Extra Payment
Compatible with most banks and accounting applications