DELEGATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Sick of all the time spent on managing your business payments?
As a business owner you don’t want to be wasting hours managing payroll and supplier payments. There are so many other things you could be doing with your valuable time.
But you also can’t ignore the importance of getting your payments right, and making them on time.
PayVu lets you have it all – a simple way to make all your business payments that frees you up to focus on clients and revenue.
Delegate securely and with confidence
With PayVu you can securely delegate responsibility to your bookkeeper or accountant for all your business payments. You get notified what needs to be paid and you can authorise with one touch. This means:
- No more payroll, superannuation and tax administration.
- Never miss an important payment.
- No more verifying ABA files from your bookkeeper and uploading or authorising in internet banking.
- Your critical business and banking information is secure from online fraud
Receive automated payment recommendations
PayVu allows your bookkeeper or your accountant to make payment recommendations to you via your mobile phone, so no matter where you are you can instantly approve or reject the payment recommendations.
Approved payments are automatically sent to internet banking for processing and rejected payments are re-set to unpaid.
Reduce cash flow pressure with “just in time” super payments
- Super contributions made with PayVu can be made up to, and including, the actual due date.
- PayVu sends SuperStream payments to the Superannuation funds on the same day – not 4 days later!
- Contributions are immediately transferred to Fund accounts and are not held by PayVu, unlike the process used by super clearing houses.
Have Peace of Mind with Automated, Secure & Compliant Payments
- PayVu automates all software & banking logins via secure Multi-Factor Authentication to reduce the risk of an unauthorised person gaining access to your systems & accounts.
- PayVu uses ClickSuper for SuperStream compliance. When superannuation contributions are paid via PayVu, ClickSuper sends all of the required SuperStream data directly to the Funds.
Simplified business payments using patented cloud-based technology
Automated payment recommendations and authorisations/rejections between you and your bookkeeper or accountant.
Once you receive a payment recommendation from your bookkeeper or accountant, you will be able to make fast & secure payment decisions via the PayVu mobile app.
No more manual remittance advice processing. PayVu’s patented technology completes the payment process for you. When you pay via PayVu, the remittance advice is automatically sent to the supplier’s email address (as recorded in the accounting system) for payment notification.
After being approved, suppliers and employees will see payments in their bank by the next business day. Suppliers will also receive a payment notification via email.
Your bookkeeper or accountant can check for & resolve payment failures to ensure you remain ATO compliant.
All transactions pass securely from your accounting software to internet banking so your data is kept private.
View all outstanding payments on one page to select and process payments of your choice.
Log in online, anytime on your PC, Mac or tablet for a real time view of your supplier bills, wages, tax and super.
PayVu makes it easy to make your business payments. And we’ve made it easy to pay for our service with a range of pricing options to suit the needs of your business and clients.
20¢ Per Extra Payment
20¢ Per Extra Payment
PayVu works with your accounting system and bank
We’ve integrated our automated, safe and secure payment process with the leading accounting software applications and banks. We’re adding more all the time to make sure we’ve got your business covered for an easy new way to pay.
We’re here to help save you time for what really matters
The PayVu team is standing by to help simplify your business payments process. With less manual administrative tasks, you’ll have more time to focus on growing your business. Take one simple step to one touch business payments.