Supported accounting software:
Supported Internet banking services:
- NAB Internet Banking
- NAB Connect
- Westpac Live Business (Corporate Online Banking is not supported)
- ANZ Internet Banking*
- Commonwealth Bank NetBank
- Commonwealth Bank Commbiz
Supported web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Before you start using PayVu make sure you have the following:
- Xero login details including password
- For the bank account you are making a payment with:
- Bank login details, including password
- Bank SMS security codes, where applicable
- Bank 2FA device, if required
- Payment authority
- *File transfers must be enabled with ANZ. Contact ANZ to enable file transfers on your account, either by phone or via the ANZ app, for more information click here. File transfer is standard with the other banks
For the companies you are going to make payments for, you must enable appropriate user permissions in Xero, as follows:
a) Select the Payroll admin option.
b) On the Business and accounting page, select the following:
c) On the Bank account page, connect your bank account to Xero so that transactions flow automatically. View the Xero Help for details.
d) Make sure the BSB account number in Xero is correct. For example, 000-000 is not valid.
e) Make sure all contacts in Xero have bank details and email address.
Now that we’ve covered the requirements to use PayVu, please visit the registration page and follow the steps in the next section below to complete your PayVu registration.
This is our current development roadmap. Would you like to request any changes?
Support for the following web browsers:
Support for the following software:
Upcoming Releases (let us know which ones you want first)
Support for the following accounting software: