Received a payment email from PayVu?
Have a “See Payvu.com.au” transaction in your bank statement?
How PayVu Works
PayVu bridges the gap between accounting software & internet banking
Slash your admin time & boost your own profit margin
- See all payment types on a single screen & sort by due date
- Process payment recommendations for supplier bills, wages, taxes and super in just a few clicks
- Clients provide fast payment approval via their PayVu mobile app
- If you have payment authority, make payments on your client’s behalf
- Stop constantly chasing clients for approvals & feedback
- No more ABA file preparation, rework & loading into internet banking for client approval
- No manual reconciliation of payments in your client’s accounting software
- Easily manage multiple businesses (ABN’s) & bank accounts
Give your clients peace of mind with automated, secure & compliant payments
- PayVu provides a single, secure login process via Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Payments are authorised using PayVu and paid automatically via internet banking
- MFA reduces the risk of an unauthorised person gaining access to your systems & accounts
- Never know or keep your client’s internet banking login credentials again
- Never again save ABA files with client data outside of a secure accounting system
- PayVu uses ClickSuper for SuperStream compliance
- PayVu uses ClickSuper for Single Touch Payroll compliance
- PayVu will use the New Payments Platform (NPP) for near instant payments
Reduce cash flow pressure with “just in time” super payments
- Super contributions made with PayVu can be made up to, and including, the actual due date.
- PayVu sends SuperStream payments to the Superannuation funds on the same day – not 4 days later!
- Funds are immediately transferred to employee super accounts and are not held by PayVu, unlike the standard process today for super clearing houses
Cloud based, patented technology to simplify bookkeeping
Log in online, anytime on your PC, Mac or tablet for a real time view of your client’s supplier bills, wages, tax and super
Automated payment approvals or rejections between bookkeepers and clients
Once you make your payment recommendations, your client will be able to make fast & secure payment decisions via the PayVu mobile app
Approved payments are synchronised in the accounting system, marking them as paid and the remittance advice is automatically sent to the payee’s email address (as recorded in the accounting system).
Suppliers and staff can see your client’s payments in their bank account within 24 hours of being made; suppliers can also receive payment notifications via the PayVu mobile app
Check for & fix payment failures to ensure your clients to remain ATO compliant
All transactions pass securely from your accounting software to internet banking so your data is kept private
Quickly & easily view payments received and stay on top of outstanding payments or prioritise payments
Share your screen with our support team so we can provide fast issue resolution
Learn how to use all PayVu features in our short video tutorials (60 sec or less)
Securely view all outstanding payments on a single screen to prioritise what to pay and when.
With Automated Stakeholder Management, PayVu Premium is the perfect solution for bookkeepers
Supported payment types: Direct credit & BPAY
13¢ Per Extra Payment
$13 Per Extra Company
1 Secure User*
12¢ Per Extra Payment
$12 Per Extra Company
5 Secure Users*
* $2/month for additional Secure Users